Amora Coffee Review
Amora Coffee Overview:
Amora Coffee is a subscription service, founded in 2011 and since its creation remains passionate about bringing freshly roasted coffee to all people. Amora is an all American company that only uses the highest quality beans to make their roasts. Thanks to their perfected nine-stage roasting process, Amora is able to consistently deliver delicious results.
Amora Coffee is designed for true coffee aficionados who like their coffee delivered directly to their door. If it turns out Amora isn’t quite right for you, you are able to cancel your subscription at any time.
Benefits of Amora Coffee:
- Coffee beans roasted on demand
- 2 Day Delivery
- Choice of 8 custom gourmet coffee blends
- Available in Whole Bean/Finely Ground
- Available in Regular or Decaf
- Roasted by 5th generation master roasters
- Mix & match varieties
- Combinable with their tea subsciption service
Blends & Flavors:
- Delicata Blend: A gentle roast made from a classic blend of Central and South American beans. This refined light roast cup of coffee starts with sweet lemon and finished with a smooth, milk chocolate body.
- Elegante Blend: A smoothly roasted taste that blends medium roast Indonesian and South American coffee beans. A cup of this has excellent sweetness and a syrupy body with a complex finish.
- Vigorosi Blend: This boldly roasted medium-dark blend of East African and South American coffee beans offers a balanced sweet acidity complemented by bittersweet chocolate and a nutty finish.
- Intenso Blend: This fiercely roasted blend of Central & South American beans, makes an intense full-bodied dark roast coffee with a bold rich decadent finish.
- Angelico Blend: Amora’s signature french vanilla flavor that contains heavy caramelized coffee flavor with warm brown notes and a touch of creamy, smooth vanilla.
- Passionata Blend: A chocolate truffle blend loaded with creamy fudge notes and intense dark chocolate candy bar appeal.
- Carezza Blend: A caramel vanilla blend that is rich and buttery candy-like caramel coffee flavor with swirls of brown sugar and sweet vanilla.
- Flirtare Blend: This hazelnut cinnamon blend is made of sweet, brown bakery cinnamon coffee flavor swirled with lightly toasted hazelnuts.
Subscription Cost – $35.85
Shipping Cost- $5.95
About the Author
Amy Hernandez, is the Digital and Public Relation Manager at electrIQ marketing where she oversees all outreach and publicity efforts. Since its founding in 2018 electrIQ, utilizes several online marketing strategies and premier platform-based growth tactics to develop individualized and innovative methods that allow businesses to not only attract new customers with engaging content, but also reinforce and restore interest with their current customer base.